- Company name
- MC Digital Realty, Inc.
- September 22, 2017
- Head office
- Tokyo Toranomon Global Square 12F, 1-3-1, Toranomon, Minato-ku, Tokyo
- Executive officers
- Bampo Tezuka, Representative Director
Chris Han, Chief Operating Officer
- Paid-in capital
- 200 million yen
- Mitsubishi Corporation: 50%, Digital Realty Trust, Inc.: 50%
- Main business operations
- Data center planning, development, operation, maintenance and consulting
- Sep. 22, 2017
- MC Digital Realty, Inc. established.
- Nov. 1, 2017
- Commenced operation of Osaka 1 Data Center and Tokyo 1 Data Center
- Jul.1, 2019
- Commenced operation of Osaka 2 Data Center
For inquiries, please contact:e-mail
MC Digital Realty Inc. (the “Company”) respects the character of each person, complies with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information (Act No. 57 of 2003; the “Act”) and other related laws and regulations and handles personal information appropriately.
1. Purpose of use of personal information
The Company handles personal information provided by customers within the scope necessary to achieve the following purposes of use:
- 1.The conclusion and performance of a contract between a customer and the Company and the management of other transactions;
- 2.Communications between a customer and the Company and notification and greetings based on social practice;
- 3.The provision of information on products and services of the Company related to transactions with a customer;
- 4.Surveys, analysis, research and audits related to the Company’s business;
- 5.Information exchange and communications with involved parties in the industry sector and associations regarding the Company’s business; and
- 6.Purposes of joint use described in 3-3 below.
Should the Company use personal information for any other purpose, the Company will promptly inform a principal or disclose to the public the purpose of use. Please confirm the contents of the information.
The Company will, in case of entrusting the handling of personal data provided by customers, exercise necessary and appropriate supervision over an entrusted person with the aim of controlling the security of the personal data of which the handling has been entrusted.
In addition, in case of a request of disclosure by a public agency in accordance with laws, regulations and so forth, the Company may submit personal information to the public agency without informing the principal or disclose to the public the purpose of use.
2. Arbitrary nature of the provision of personal information
The provision of personal information will be entirely at a principal’s own discretion and will not be forced by the Company. However, please be advised in advance that any lack of personal information may make it difficult for the Company to respond to inquiries, to provide services or to achieve these purposes.
3. Joint usage of personal information
In accordance with the provisions of laws and regulations, the Company will make joint use of customers’ personal information obtained by the Company, as described below.
- 1.Type of information
Name of company, department, job position, name, telephone number, facsimile number, email address
- 2.Scope of joint user
Digital Realty Trust, Inc.
Digital Japan Investment Management LLC
- 3.Joint users’ purpose of use(i)The provision of information on products and services of the Company and joint users related to transactions with a customer;(ii)Surveys, analysis, research and audits related to the Company and joint users(iii)Information exchange and communications between involved parties in the industry sector and associations and the Company and joint users
- 4.Person responsible for the management of personal information
MC Digital Realty Trust, Inc.